Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Come and pour yourself on me

I guess on some level we're all afraid of failure. As I look back on less than sixteen years of life, I realise that most of my indecision, hesitation and deception have stemmed from the fear of failure. For me, fear of failure has always stood in the way of opportunity, constantly reminding me of what could go wrong. What does not stand out is the brighter future that results from overcoming failure. I could end this paragraph with a generic statement regarding my newfound resilience to the possibility of failure, but I can't. I wish I could. What scares me most is that I know that I will always be restricted by the fear of failure. And I don't want to be scared anymore.

I'm tired of being scared.

Happy birthday albie :) you are a big boy now!

Samwell's breakfast for today:
8am: fried rice
9.50am: sausage mcmuffin and hotcakes
10.30am: large big mac meal
................
11.15am: pulls out an apple pie in english for snack

Remarks that he is quite satisfied with todays breakfast
................

Monster.

No comments:

Post a Comment