Sunday, April 17, 2011

Dr Seuss's beloved chlidhood book - rework 8D

hello! a little treat from me with help from kiran :) hope you enjoy, and get blasted with nostalgia :D

Iam Sam

I am Sam
Sam I am

That Sam-I-am
That Sam-I-am!
I do not like

that Sam-I-am



Do you like

blue waffles and jam

I do not like them,

Sam-I-am.

I do not like

blue waffles and jam.



Would you like them
Here or there?

I would not like them

here or there.

I would not like them

anywhere.
 I do not like

blue waffles and jam.

I do not like them,

Sam-I-am






Would you like them

in your cars?

Would you like them

in your arse?
 I do not like them
in my cars.

I do not like them
in my arse.
I do not like them
here or there.
I do not like them
anywhere.
I do not like blue waffles and jam.
I do not like them, Sam-I-am.

Would you eat them
in a box?
Would you eat them
with some cocks?






Not in a box.


Not with some cocks.


Not in my cars.


Not in my arse.


I would not eat them here or there.


I would not eat them anywhere.


I would not eat blue waffles and jam.


I do not like them, Sam-I-am.






Would you? Could you?


in a 69?


Eat them! Eat them!


Here they are.






I would not ,


could not,


in a 69






You may like them.


You will see.


You may like them


on zhiwee?






I would not, could not in a tree.


I would not, could not on zhiwee.


Not in a 69! You let me be.






I do not like them in a box.


I do not like them with some cocks


I do not like them in my cars


I do mot like them in my arse


I do not like them here or there.


I do not like them anywhere.


I do not like blue waffles and jam.


I do not like them, Sam-I-am.






Elaine! Elaine!


Elaine! Elaine!


Could you, would you


on Elaine?






Not on Elaine! Not on zhiwee!


Not in a 69! Sam! Let me be!


I would not, could not, in a box.


I could not, would not, with some cocks.


I will not eat them in my cars


I will not eat them in my arse.


I will not eat them here or there.


I will not eat them anywhere.


I do not like them, Sam-I-am.










Say!


In the dark?


Here in the dark!


Would you, could you, in the dark?






I would not, could not,


in the dark.






Would you, could you,


in the rain?






I would not, could not, in the rain.


Not in the dark. Not on a train,


Not in a 69, Not on zhiwee.


I do not like them, Sam, you see.


Not in my cars. Not in a box.


Not in my arse. Not with some cocks.


I will not eat them here or there.


I do not like them anywhere!






You do not like


blue waffles and jam?






I do not


like them,


Sam-I-am.






Could you, would you,


on a goat?






I would not,


could not.


on a goat!






Would you, could you,


on a boat?






I could not, would not, on a boat.


I will not, will not, with a goat.


I will not eat them in the rain.


I will not eat them on Elaine.


Not in the dark! Not on zhiwee!


Not in a 69! You let me be!


I do not like them in a box.


I do not like them with some cocks.


I will not eat them in my cars.


I do not like them in my arse.


I do not like them here or there.


I do not like them ANYWHERE!






I do not like


blue waffles


and jam!






I do not like them,


Sam-I-am.






You do not like them.


SO you say.


Try them! Try them!


And you may.


Try them and you may I say.






Sam!


If you will let me be,


I will try them.


You will see.






Say!


I like blue waffles and jam!


I do!! I like them, Sam-I-am!


And I would eat them in a boat!


And I would eat them on a goat...


And I will eat them in the rain.


And in the dark. And on a train.


And in a 69. And on zhiwee.


They are so good so good you see!






So I will eat them in a box.


And I will eat them with some cocks.


And I will eat them in my cars.


And I will eat them in my arse.


And I will eat them here and there.


Say! I will eat them ANYWHERE!






I do so like


blue waffles and jam!


Thank you!


Thank you,


Sam-I-am

-rkim


3 comments: