Saturday, April 3, 2010

Til' we've found a place far enough away

Second day of holidays, and already feeling lethargic D: don't know how i'm going to survive the two weeks, seeing as i've already devoured my way through my pokemon and family guy... wish i could SLP soon to get out of the hell hole that is my house.

boredom gives me much time to think, and all i can think about is stuff that i hate:

CRAP PILE: those rivers ads that say, 'your local store may have lots or none, four days only'.... WTF is that supposed to mean? and then spams you with a million pictures of shoes/tops/etc..
ALSO toothbrush ads that show a toothbrush brushing teeth and wiping away little green things that represent the plaque in your mouth. THEY ALWAYS BLOODY MISS A FEW OF THOSE GREEN THINGS. really bothers me... on that note, windscreen wipers never wipe the small triangle of the screen at the bottom...

life sucks atm... nothing to do, cbb study, dad being anal D: only thing driving me on is the idea of manga coming out on thursday... ICHIMARU'S BANKAI??? WHAT CAN THAT BEEEEEEE and OMG HALF OF AKATSUKI CAME BACK TO LIFE WOOOOOOOH

finally: congrats you lying sonofabitch :P hope my punch hurt a lot :DD

Making love out of nothing at all - air supply

I know just how to whisper
And I know just how to cry
I know just where I find the answers
And I know just how to lie
I know just how to fake it
And I know just how to scheme
I know just when to face the truth
And then I know just when to dream
And I know just where I touch you
And I know just what to prove
I know when to pull you closer
And I know when to let you loose

RKim

No comments:

Post a Comment