Friday, August 27, 2010

just the way you are

HBDAY TO ANNIE LI my fellow blogger. YAY
helloooooooo everyone long time no blog. i have recently been quite.. hmmm occupied with other matters lately. lately my tagline is FML so i really cbb doing anything - all these songs my dad forced on me when i was little are starting to grow on me now.. here's one of my favourites
Don't go changing, to try and please me
You never let me down before
Don't imagine you're too familiar
And I don't see you anymore
I wouldn't leave you in times of trouble
We never could have come this far
I took the good times, I'll take the bad times
I'll take you just the way you are
Don't go trying some new fashion
Don't change the color of your hair
You always have my unspoken passion
Although I might not seem to care
I don't want clever conversation
I never want to work that hard
I just want someone that I can talk to
I want you just the way you are.
I need to know that you will always be
The same old someone that I knew
What will it take 'till you believe in me
The way that I believe in you.
I said I love you, and that's forever
And this I promise from the heart
I could not love you any better
I love you just the way you are.

hmmm olivia's flying off to america in a couple of days to start her term at princeton! how exciting :) she's going to go far. yes, no matter how much i bitch about her being a bitch, she's still my sister and i love her - and one day when shes uber rich, i will be able to take unemployment benefit AND leech off her success. YAY me.

EXTREMELY TRIVIAL TRIVIA #5
in the decimal notation of pi, the first 0 is the thirty second digit. that means there is no zero in the first thirty decimal places of pi.

-Rkim

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha that is extremely trivial trivia indeed! and yay, good luck to olivia!

    ReplyDelete