Yesterday was the stupid ag excursion which was a total waste of time. We visited some random nursery a million miles away, and I swear the bus trip was longer than the actual excursion. However, since our ag class is so awesome (*victory dance*) we had our own way of turning a uneventful excursion into a relatively eventful one.
With the morning came a huge surprise: annie had covered her bald spot very well! It was virtually undetectable until I inspected it carefully. NEWSFLASH it is still there :/
Anyway, bus trip was loonng so Adrian introduced everyone to a swords game. The game continued when we got off the bus, and for some reason yun kept getting killed by hard jabs from everyone else.
When we were being showed around everyone was bored so we opened yuns bag from behind and took her wallet, deo and phone (I think) and for some strange reason I found it amusing to spray her from behind with her own deo. Hence yun walked around with a white patch on her ass the whole excursion :D
Strangely Andrew lahoud began to want to touch crystals ass in the middle of all this, so I was hired as a bodyguard in exchange for food :) and I must say I did an excellent job in protecting crystal’s ass (a sentence I thought I would never say in my life) As the excursion got boringer the swords game got more intense. Meanwhile, me and Samuel perfected our DUAL PUNCH DOMINATION. Very effective. I was about to pull out one of the plants growing, but out of the corner of my eye, I saw Howlett watching me, so I quickly pretended to stroke it. That was weird.
At the end, we got to see mini cacti which were very cool and shaped remotely like malformed penises. Nothing much then. Bus trip back, in which everyone was talking about euro tour and having sex and having sex in euro tour (?) Got bored so tied 5 knots in yuns hair. Arrived school with an hour left till lunch, so we were allowed to bludge under the sails.
Kept playing swords and a weird dragonball z blasting game. Yet again I took the swords game too far and ended up owning yun’s arm. Another person who wont play with me now D:
Andrew continued to look creepily at crystal, etc. Etc. But strangely he ended up slapping victoria’s ass. Dunno how that happened, but resulted in a chase all around the school and ended with andrew’s tie being first dunked into the toilet, and then being flushed down after Andrew the idiot slapped it again.
Played stacks at lunch, and I got floored by Adrian after he sneakily charged from my back. UNETHICAL PLAY. Stacks ended when a partypooper teacher who I don’t even know the name of ended our game. So we went to bball courts to watch/play dodgeball. Played practise games, and ben zhu kept filming us play so I killed his head with a ball. And then kiran falconed yun from a 2m distance. Max got angry. Kiran died.
Double maths after lunch. Yucky yucky. Into the crap pile.
CRAP PILE: double maths
Went home, took a nap because I was sick. Then read fang’s twitter. Also yucky.
CRAP PILE: fang’s twitter
Good day :) except for double maths
Sea of heartbreak, lost love and loneliness;
Memories of your caress, so divine.
I wish you were mine again, my dear.
I am on this sea of tears:
Sea of heartbreak.
I really don’t want to catch up on maths these weekends. Gah still haven’t started SLP :/ we should get a move on
Now must get back to watching 90210! God I hate ethan. God silver is hot. God naomi is a bitch.
RKim
"I was about to pull out one of the plants growing, but out of the corner of my eye, I saw Howlett watching me, so I quickly pretended to stroke it. That was weird."
ReplyDeleteLOLOLOL
"Went home, took a nap because I was sick. Then read fang’s twitter. Also yucky.
CRAP PILE: fang’s twitter"
LOLOLOL
and why so sad? :(
OH MY GOD HAHAHAHAHAHAH
ReplyDeleteyou make my day with your posts :L:L
ReplyDeletewow richard has a poetic side D: