Monday, March 15, 2010

you cry but you dont tell anyone

DODGEBALL TODAY: at recess thrashed bahavan’s team to find that we were playing again at lunch against sanji’s team. Not expecting any chance of winning, we trudged to our inevitable doom and faced the hairy creature that was sanji’s legs *shiver*

By some miracle we beat those hairy creatures so we started to party wildly despite being tired. Meanwhile the white witch was off at some high resolves meeting :( THEN we found out that we were playing AGAIN in the finals. Tired and stressed (you’ll feel better on swisse) Mr TUMNUS AND FRIENDS battled hard against the year 12s, and we even took it to the 3rd round – but our reign had to end some day and we happily took the runner up spot :D at least we put on a good finals show

That aside, I found that my English recital was due today and I had not even read my passage. However, combined with some smooth talking and an honest demeanour, I convinced mcfadyen to let me off and not lose any marks in the process *victory dance* Im starting to like this victory dance – into the awesome pile!

AWESOME PILE: RKims victory dance

Yesterday Olivia got a phone call saying that she was selected as one of the 8 people in Australia to go to Taiwan to sit some Australasian physics Olympiad o.o goddamit that’s so beast... sometimes I wonder if I can do better; I mean, she’s got the same genes as me, and look where I am comparatively. Really happy for her, but makes me feel inadequate to have an uber older sibling kicking your ass in everything (you know how this feels crystal :P)

Think I might end here – very tired today for some reason. But not without my usual song lyrics. This is from ‘Tie a yellow ribbon round the old oak tree’

Oh tie a yellow ribbon round the old oak tree

It’s been three long years, do you still want me?

If I don’t see no ribbon round the old oak tree

I’ll stay on the bus, forget about us

And put the blame on me

If I don’t see a yellow ribbon round the old oak tree

God I used to listen to all these old music that my dad loved when I was young – and now they’re coming back to me :D

RKim

1 comment:

  1. YAY I LIKE YOUR VICTORY DANCE :)

    and i know how you feel ==

    ReplyDelete