Thank you all who chipped in for my present. To everyone who was there when I got it, I may have seemed super stoned, but that was only because I was fully shocked. Inside I was going HOLY SHIT MY FIRST PROPER BIRTHDAY PRESENT and dancing about, as somebody pointed out. Anyway, thanks Adrian and everyone else. I love you all, and if I die while doing the APMO tomorrow, I’ll know that I died while having the most amazing friends in the world.
Most of morning was boring. Not much to tell there except Kiran went crazy stealing shoes in double science. As usual. At recess me and Samuel created and perfected the dual combo punch :D
After recess was year meeting, and involved signing SC and Prelim forms. It also involved me asking Mr Yeo to beatbox, throwing pens at Tom, and killing Samuel afterwards coz he gave my pen to Helen T after she sneezed ==”
Afterwards in commerce, we went on ASX, which I don’t care about much. So I just ate my lunch, and punched Andrew whenever he annoyed me.
Lunch was boring as always – we should find something to do. Seriously. Anyway, docked onto Tom to create the MichaelDestroyer2000 :D Attacked Michael Peng for a while, but got boring. So I found a stick and took turns trying to throw it into the bin with Kiran and Samuel. After Kiran finally got it in, the game got boring so we just went to English early.
And yes, highlight of the day. During English kiran had an awesome idea. His awesome idea involved, let’s just say, ‘complete fooling of one of his classmates, in which he pretended he was someone else and that someone else had a severe condition of the e-o-e-o-e-o status.’ You had to be there to get it, but it was hilarious and made me very high all throughout history. Oh, and if you are one of the victims of this idea, then I am telling you now that I had no part whatsoever in this. Although I may have put some words into his head. But seriously kiran, good stuff.
Douche of the day: Sharon
Incident: In history
Suwoonk: wow, look how thick my history sheets are
Rkim: Wow, look how thick my dick is
Sharon: yeah, same.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Oh no APMO tomorrow D: must go now to do past papers
Rkim (made in Korea) :D
ngawww :) we love you rkim.
ReplyDeleteyayyyy i say this every post
ReplyDeletebut keep on blogging!! x)
yes richard, you decided to use my gmail account to fool him ==''
ReplyDelete